Hints and tips for using less paper in lessons
- Use QR codes instead of printing out resources, such as flashcards.
- Set homework that can be submitted online (if possible)
- Use whiteboards for group work. These are ideal as they can be wiped clean and used again.
- Use real life resources, such as leaflets, newspapers and menus. Recycle them afterwards.
- Laminate flashcard and create a ‘bank’ that can be used in future lessons.
- Challenge yourself and your learners to have a paper free lesson! Link this in with a special event such as World Earth Day.